There's a universal language
That only our hearts could understand
Everybody talks about it
But no one can put it in words
Is it FIRE? love? eye to eye? compassion?
This language moves us both.
Into a solidarity of thoughts.
Hand in hand, word to word,
Dance the dance,
You've walked the walk.
Into the red of the night...
Let it all go...
We welcome you back to another edition of Rawmantique’s Red Light District on 18.03 at Paula! See u xox
Please READ and FOLLOW these information carefully
Safe rave and safer space principles
- Any kind of misogynistic, racist, homophobic, transphobic, xenophobic or insulting behavior will NOT be TOLERATED & you will be REMOVED from the event immediately.
- If you notice any discrimination, shaming, sexual harassment or assault, please let us know immediately!
- You are free to express yourself, dance and have fun however you like.
- Remember to ALWAYS ask for CONSENT CONSENT CONSENT and treat each other with RESPECT!
- Look out for one another, if you notice that someone is not feeling well or going through any kind of insulting behavior by anyone please be ready to help.
- No photo/video allowed.
- You can identify the Rawmantique Awareness Team wearing a Pink Safety Vest. In case you cannot find the team, please head to anyone at the cashier/Door/Backstage to help and support you immediately.